Gumball’s Funky World is a rhythm game and FNF mod where Gumball and Darwin encounter Boyfriend, who challenges them to a rap battle.
A one song mod called “Felis Catus”.
If you had fun, make sure to check out the social media of the creators below, and follow them for more updates and other cool stuff.
- ModsFromMarz: Mod creator, Recreated the original song by DanielTheCoder which you can hear in the mod
- CheesusSliced: Gumball Chromatic
- DanielTheCoder: Darwin Chromatic, Created the original song
- An Animation Profile: Gumball and Darwin rigs
Game Engine Credits:
- Shadow Mario: Main Programmer
- bbpanzu: Additional Programmer
- RiverOaken: Main Artist/Animator
- Also everyone that contributed on GitHub.
Original FNF Credits:
- ninja_muffin99 – Programming
- PhantomArcade3k and evilsk8r – ARTISTS
- kawaisprite – TASTY MUSIC
- AND everyone that contributed to the GitHub source.
The goal of this web optimized port is to make FNF and this mod more accessible to players that can’t otherwise play it on their potato PC, on a Chromebook, on their Mac, on their Linux, or simply can’t run the EXE files on their computer. Also help save hard drive space. Please keep in mind that this online web port might be slightly different and/or have missing mechanics than the PC version. So make sure to also get the PC version if you have a PC.
If you want a challenge, turn off Ghost Tapping in the settings.
Recommend using Google Chrome to play FNF Mod for the best performance.
Jam to the beats and just have fun!